CCL Highlights

All of CCL’s activities were amazing, but my favourite was making bookmarks. You could use any colour, any accessories and any type of paper. Once your bookmark was made, you could either laminate it or just keep it. Mostly everyone who did this enjoyed it. 

The day before we did all these fun activities, the famous and artistic illustrator Mark Wilson came to our school, and he taught us amazing things. One thing I learnt was how to draw a quoll.

If you could meet Mark Wilson, what would you ask him?

2 thoughts on “CCL Highlights”

1. Hi Sara,
    I like how you enjoyed CCL but I didn’t know that they made book marks and if I did I would of made one and from your perspective it seemed very fun I wish I had made one. Didn’t we also learn to draw some smaller things as well? I did meet Mark Wilson but I never asked him a question and I don’t really know what to ask him too he said most of my questions. Maybe next time you could put a little more time because I think that you rushed a little.

2. Hey Sarah,
    I sounded like you heaps of fun with Mark! Sadly I wasn’t there one the day of the activities or the day Mark came due to important family things. Something I would probably ask Mark is where he got all his ideas from.
    Leo